Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Another Weekend, Another Raceday!!

Saturday is almost here!! I'm feeling pretty nervous about this race as I've been having trouble with my running lately. My last couple of runs have been miserable failures. I can't seem to get passed the 2 mile mark without getting out of breathe and nearly collapsing. Even with all of Julie's encouragement, I can't get over this hurdle for some reason. I don't know if it's the time of day, what I've eaten, or not eaten, or not enough rest in between everything else I'm doing (i.e. biking, weight training) or something. Hopefully I can pull it together good enough to at least have a decent finish (ah hell, just finish). Wish me luck!! I'm gonna need it!!

2 comments:

  1. You just need to pace yourself and stop trying to go so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been putting up some good numbers. You can do it!! I would give my left leg to have your times!!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete