Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Countdown To Race Day!!!!

Sunday is just around the corner, time to get pumped up. I've been logging extra miles to make sure I'm ready. Today I got off the train at the Santa Clara station and rode in to San Jose. My plan was to make it in as close to 7 a.m. as possible. Instead, I made it to work with 2 minutes to spare!!!  BOOYAH!!!  Here is a glimpse of my ride tracking on Strava.

Morning ride 1/15/2013



Last night was a good run night with Julie. I just finished week 2 day3 of my couch to 5K run trainer. Julie has a lot of races planned for the year that I'd like to take part in. I'm thinking about running the  5K at the end of February (Julie's is planning to run the 10K) I went for a run last Saturday, it felt like I had lead in my shoes, I was having trouble breathing, and my back was killing me. But, when Julie goes with me it seems like all that stuff goes away. I guess having her there with me takes my mind off the pain long enough to get through the run.

Evening Run 1/14/2013

Tomorrow night is softball night, so I may have to skip running or squeeze it in before the game. Hard to believe I'd be worried about when I'd be able to get a run in, let alone having to work it in around other sports.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment