Sunday, January 6, 2013

Let The Games Begin!!

          2013 is going to be my year! I recently signed up for my first mountain bike race!! I'm so excited that I can hardly wait. Julie (my wife) found this really great site that has MTB races, 5K-10K runs, Half marathons, Dualathalons, Triatalons, etc. Check it out!!tbfracing.com. I signed up for the MTB Kickstart race on Jan. 20th. The event is held at Folsom Lake, So its pretty close to home. I figured that this would be a good race to "get my feet wet"!! I'm also planning to race in the cross-country mountain bike race at the Sea Otter Classic held April 18th-21st near Monterrey, CA .http://www.seaotterclassic.com/ For now, my only goal is to finish. But I know, once I get the first race jitters out of the way, and my competitive gene takes over, that goal will change. Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment