Sunday, January 13, 2013

New Week, New Goal !!

This past week I rode a total of 85 miles, about 30 more than I ususally ride. My goal for next week be 100 total miles. Although I might amend that figure so I don't wear myself out before Sunday. As of Thursday, I'm officially entered in the men's category 3 cross country mountain bike race at the Sea Otter Classic. It's a 16 miler that should really test my endurance. I need to find some good trails to train on for the next 3 months. My flat ground speed is getting better, thanks in part to making the switch to clipless pedals and shoes.(see previous post) Today the wind was blowing pretty hard, so I decided to ride into it as hard as I could to try and simulate a climbing ride as close as I can. Other than the wind, and the fact it was 45 degrees outside, I was an absolutely beutiful day for a ride.

Who was that Masked Man?

 
 
                     
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment