Saturday, January 12, 2013

Put The Pedal To The Metal!!!

This week I decided I should probably start pushing the envelope a little and get out of my little comfortable routine ride to work. For the last couple of days I've been getting off the train one stop early and riding an extra 3 miles. I'm also reversing the route and riding back for a total 6 extra miles per day. I know thats not a lot, but miles are miles, right? On the left is my normal 5.06 mile ride to work. On the right is the new 8.14 mile route.

 
 
The new route started on Wednesday afternoon when I arrived at the San Jose station. I was in need of something to drink and had no cash in my walllet. I tried to use to ATM at the station, but it was a no go. Still thirsty, I decided to go ride around the area a little bit to find a little market or something but, I ended up halfway to the Santa Clara station. I figured since I had come this far I might as well go all the way. Sadly though, I never did get the refreshment I went in search of, or did I?                                                                               
 

No comments:

Post a Comment